Mmmm… Hot dogs.
Today’s choice: Happy Dog.
This is the second time we’ve hit this place, though we do need to go more often.
This place has a total of three menu items:
- Hot dog (*)
- French fries
- Tater tots
* – Yes, you can substitute a vegetarian dog as well.
But if only it were that simple.
On top of the dogs you can select from a list of 50 different toppings ranging from the simple ketchup and mustard to a sunny side up egg or “Alien” pickle relish.
- George (Iron Chef Michael Symon’s favorite)
- 11 – Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 20 – “Alien” pickle relish
- 29 – Chunky peanut butter
- 2 – Red curry ketchup
- 15 – Brazilian chimichurri
- 45 – Caribbean coleslaw
- 47 – Chorizo chili
- Tater tots with Thai chile and garlic sauce
Mmmm. (We split each in two and had a half of each one)
Both were awesome! I loved the Symon special. A good mix of hot from the sriracha with the tang of the relish and the sweat earthiness and crunch from the peanut butter was over the top! En’s was a frickin’ gourmet chili dog!
- 33 – Habiñero pickled red onions
- 36 – Frito corn chips
- 8 – Kansas City style BBQ sauce
- 14 – Bacon-balsamic marmalade
- 22 – Pineapple-ginger chutney
- 25 – Caramelized onions
- 40 – French Brie cheese
Between the nearly endless combinations of ingredients, great service and a fabulous beer list I think we have a real winner.
Afterward you might as well have rolled us out.