I was washing my hands at work and I saw something interesting on the soap container.

Ok, let’s look closer…

95% natural. What’s the other 5%??

If it wasn’t printed on the bottle I wouldn’t have given it a second thought. But since it’s right there in my face it draws attention to it.

Then I remembered that I saw something similar at home…

My shampoo:

94% biodegradable — what of the last 6%? What happens with that?

Same thing with the conditioner:

92% with 8% somehow unaccounted for.

Go figure.