I’m sure you all heard. There was a massive gas leak and explosion on Greenwood Avenue. It happened last night just before 2AM. No one was seriously hurt (there were cuts and bruises to nine fire fighters, but everyone was released from the hospital)
Three businesses were destroyed. A convenience store, a gyro restaurant, and a coffeeshop. You can see the Neptune sign leaning over.
I also learned that I can sleep through an explosion just three blocks away from my house.
More picture below and at the photos site.