I made a bunch of progress today on the bench/shelf builtin for the Florida room. One thing that you’ll see on the video (but I don’t touch on it) is the holes that are in the dividers for the shelves — these were made by the confusing, but absolutely brilliant Festool LR 32 drilling set. But I’ll touch on that later.

The thing I spent the most time on was making a stupid jig to machine out gaps in the dividers to accommodate the stringers to which the top will attach to. They’re bigger than the stringer by a bunch to make sure that the Festool Domino machine can fit. But that’s also for another day.

It took me way too long to get things working right. Eventually got I got it set up right. And now I have a jig to use in the future in case I ever need it again.