Chrismas morning and Ennie and I were making breakfast. I was frying up some bacon and En was about to make pancakes that needed some melted butter.
Pop it in the microwave and dial in a few seconds.
Then the microwave starts to belch out some smoke.
Thankfully it didn’t catch fire or anything. My guess is a capacitor decided to give up the ghost and spew its guts everywhere… while nearly catching alight.
So, just a week after the stove’s replacement I guess we have another appliance that’s ready to swap out. So far we’ve replaced the dishwasher and stove with the microwave on deck.
Pretty soon we’ll have an all-new kitchen! 🙄